|Grey to light brown powder|
|Bis J Acid%||
(1) TOBIAS ACID(2-Amino-1-naphthalenesulfonic)
(2) J ACID(2-Amino-5-naphthol-7-sulfonic acid)
(3) PHENYL J ACID(7-anilino-4-hydroxy-2-naphthalenesulfonic Acid)
(4) J ACID UREA(5,5 DIHYDROXU-2,2 DINAPHTHYL UREA-7,7 DISULFONIC ACID)
(5) H ACID(1-amino-8-naphthol-3,6-disulfonic acid)
The dry of J-acid is grey powder, difficultly soluble in water. Easily soluble in alkali-creating correspondence salt. The liquid of its sodium salt is blue fluorescence. Its chiorine compound of J acid is acicular yellow crystal, soluble in water, can be coupled to purple dyes by itself when in the sodium carbonate solution.
It is used for production many dystuffs as the material, such as direct copper blue 151, direct scarlet 23, reactive brown K3R, carbonyl-j-acid and Bis-Acid etc.
Packed in 25kgs/bag
1*20GP=15MT without pallets=10-12mt with pallets
Packing details can be adjusted according to requirement.
There are no reviews yet.